Krabby Patty Sponge & Brush Cleansing Pads
Add to Wish List
Krabby Patty Sponge & Brush Cleansing Pads is rated
Fresh off the grill, the Krabby Patty Sponge and Brush Cleansing Pads will take the grease right off of your makeup sponges and brushes. So good, you'll want to use it a second time, these textured pads keep your tools clean with by swirling away makeup build-up, dirt, and oil. Each layer is designed with its own unique grooves to offer customized cleaning for all your accessories. wet n wild starts as everyone’s first and remains a lifelong destination for vibrant and accessible beauty. Delivering over 40 years of trend-forward and all-inclusive innovations, we are your trusted beauty expert that will keep you looking fabulous without ever betraying your budget. From the bold ‘n’ bright to the neutral ‘n’ nuanced, we set out to spoil you with options while setting the gold standard of achievability. So go ahead, get your feet wet with us again and go wild with your imagination!
- For Any Sized Brush Or Sponge: Whether it's a large kabuki brush for foundation and blush or a fine-tipped brush for eyeshadow and highlighter, this cleaning pad features multiple sized grooves that get in and clean out any sized brush
- Deep Clean: Apply your preferred cleaning solution to the pad and gently scrub your brush through the multiple grooves to achieve a deep clean that keeps your makeup brushes fresh
- Flexible Silicone: Made with convenient silicone, this pad is not only flexible, but also easy to clean
- Easy To Use: It's easier than ever to keep your makeup tools clean. Simply pick the layer to suit your brush and scrub until it's as good as new
- Cruelty-Free: No squids, snails, squirrels, or any other animals were harmed in the making of this product
Cruelty-Free. Fragrance-Free. Gluten-Free. Paraben-Free.
Lather makeup brush or sponge with Gary the Snail Soap Suds Sponge & Brush Cleanser. Hold cleansing pad in one hand and gently swirl brush or sponge against the desired texture. Rinse with warm water and repeat as necessary. After cleansing, gently squeeze out excess water and set aside to dry.