Be the creative genius behind one of our 2018 Fantasy Makers character looks! We want you to submit an original look* for a chance to win $5,000 cash prize, and to become the creative inspiration for our 2018 Fierce Fantasy Contest Halloween look.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Create and upload a photo of your Fantasy Makers inspired character look.
- Your photo must be uploaded and submitted on Instagram using #FierceFantasy2017. Create an account, if you don’t have one already. Your profile must be public. Check out the official guidelines by clicking the link below. Only one entry per person.
- You may use any cosmetic products you would like; however brand names and logos of products other than the Sponsor’s (Fantasy Makers and wet n wild beauty) must not be displayed or mentioned in your image nor contest post.
- Follow both @wetnwildbeauty on Instagram and our Facebook page @wetnwildcosmetics.
EXTRA CONTEST TIPS
- Take photo in front of a clean crisp background ( no busy backgrounds)
- Create a look that can be easily duplicated by others
- Using Fantasy Makers and wet n wild products are encouraged but not mandatory
ADDITIONAL CONTEST INFORMATION
Only submissions using our contest hashtags will be considered. Only one entry per person.
- Contest entry period: October 3, 2017 – October 29, 2017 at 11:59PM PST
- Grand Prize winner announced: Halloween, October 31, 2017
- Winner will have to sign Sponsor’s release form upon announcement
One grand prize winner will be chosen through a panel of judges appointed by Sponsor at its sole discretion.
- Cash prize of $5,000
- Winning look will inspire 2018 Fantasy Makers character
*Image submissions that contain depictions of other third party artistic works, other company's products, copyrights, trademarks/trade names, logos, or similar brand identifying marks will not be permitted.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
This promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. If a participant has not reached the age of majority in his/her primary state of residence as of the date of entry into the, then the participant must obtain parental written consent in order to be eligible to enter the Promotion.